Buying a New Laptop

Glenn Robuck techravingmad at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 17:51:15 CDT 2011

http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/ubuntu?c=us&l=en&cs=19

<http://www.dell.com/content/topics/segtopic.aspx/ubuntu?c=us&l=en&cs=19>That's
the Dell Ubuntu laptops.

We use Dells at work and we don't have any issues with 3rd party plugs.
 Even if there was a problem a replacement power brick ranges from $50-$120.
 We've used Dells for over 4 years and we've never had a power brick go bad.
 We've had users break them, but never go bad.

I use Dell every day and recommend them especially since the hardware is
fully supported.