Buying a New Laptop

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 15:50:48 CDT 2011

Well glad to hear it. I was only reporting what I found on Google. I only know about it as a result of a new article I read the day before about the Dell power supply.

Since it's all propagandist BS, I'm sure the other related problem(s) are too. But you can google it yourself if interested (dell laptop power cord failure). I only reported what I've read and didn't take a stand one way or the other. I have nothing against Dell.

I just made a statement to "be careful" to a fellow luggite searching for a new machine. Since new machines are a considerable investment it pays to do one's homework and get the best one can for the expense.

Jack