Laptop wanted

Sean Crago cragos at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:06:39 CDT 2010

On the Acer 532h netbooks, I've run into two issues I haven't cared enough
to fix just yet: The SDHC reader didn't work at all under the last build of
Ubuntu, and the mouse was problematic. The multi-touch trackpad caused
frequent errors when using whatever the default mouse driver was, but there
was a fix out there somewhere. Upgraded to the current version a week or
three prior to its release, but that caused the mouse to become completely
unresponsive. Been too busy to deal with it since, but beware: These
particualar etbooks aren't exactly problem-free.