Laptop wanted

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 16:28:54 CDT 2010

On the issue of the SDHC slots, it's been reported that they would often
show up during initialization if a card was in the slot during boot up.
There should be a way to reprobe the hardware, but no one had posted what to
use the last time I'd looked around.

Do you know what the maker is on the multitouch pad? Mine is premultitouch,
but it's a Synaptics, IIRC.

Jon/HiR.