Laptop Wanted

Duane Attaway dattaway at dattaway.net
Wed Nov 3 16:00:58 CDT 2010

On Wed, 3 Nov 2010, Jonathan Hutchins wrote:

> On Tuesday 02 November 2010 11:07:48 am you wrote:
>> Microcenter often has specials on reconditioned Acer Aspire Ones for $200.
>>
>> Our Kansas store has 20 of these in stock ready for pickup...if you like
>> purple:
>
> Thanks, snarfed the AO523h in Onyx Blue.
>
> Didn't know you worked there, should I ask for you next time?

:D

Oh no, I don't work there!  I feel fortunate we have a Microcenter within
driving distance of our city!  Their website lists quantities they have if you
select which store.

I call the Five Guys Burgers and Fries place across from our house "our"
restaurant too.  And I don't care to flip burgers in my back yard anymore!