Hello! I'm new... be nice.

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Sat Oct 20 21:06:15 CDT 2007

On Saturday 20 October 2007 08:51:40 pm Mark Gardner wrote:

> I have time Warner, has anyone been able to run a webserver using them
> or is there another company DSL/Cable that is cheaper/better.

Yes, and yes.

Everest only exists in areas where there is competing coverage, they are
cheaper, and their connections have less noise.  TW/RR has badly degraded
customer service, intermittents will not be fixed.

Both allow you to run a home webserver as long as traffic doesn't disrupt
local service.

Comcast sucks, they filter.