Hello! I'm new... be nice.

Mark Gardner markgard at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 20:51:40 CDT 2007

I'm new to Kansas City.  I've moved here from Gallatin, (wast there 1
yr), and before that I was in Utah (going to school).   Generally the
local LUG is a great place to get info on local IT stuff. (duh).

I have time Warner, has anyone been able to run a webserver using them
or is there another company DSL/Cable that is cheaper/better.

--
   ~ Mark
         Gardner ~

I worked for Novell while in Utah so I'm a fan of SUSE (in case anyone
was wondering).  But I respect all distros for their strengths.