Hello! I'm new... be nice.

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 21:47:53 CDT 2007

Welcome to KC.  November 7th is our next meeting.  Here's an ical file
of the schedule.  http://www.kclug.org/KCLUG.ics

I use TW, and frequently of not constantly max out my connection.
This includes torrents, http, https, ssh, http proxy, socks proxy,
vmware, and ftp and I have never heard a complaint from TW, and
downtime in my area hasn't happened in three years.  10mbps down and
1mbps up isn't that bad either.

KCLUG meetings are held on the first Wednesday and third Tuesday of
each month. The meetings start at 5:30 pm, and usually run until 8:45.
There is  no  membership or attendance charge.

Currently, we meet at the Kansas City Public Library in downtown
Kansas City, MO. The address is:

    * Room 312
    * 3rd floor
    * 14 W 10th St
    * Kansas City, MO 64105-1702

This info is on the website, but I'm emailing it to you because
sometimes its IIS server isn't patched up to date or its off line for
defragging or something.