Game for everyone to try

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 13:07:56 CDT 2007

It's also interesting to see how fast Google picks up new posts.  I've
made two specific posts about getting a new LCD panel for a certain
machine I just picked up (IBM NetVista x40i) and both posts hit the
first page of Google searches within 24 hours.

I can go back to June '99 pretty easily, though I've been "online"
since Jan. '94.   Now if I could just remember my ISP and username
from back then and searching back would be much easier.

It's also interesting how many places seem to keep mirrors of KCLUG.
In my quick search just now I found many of my posts here showing up
in archives and mirrors on several different sites.

Jon.