Game for everyone to try

David Ambs dave at ambs.net
Fri Apr 13 13:16:34 CDT 2007

This is scary:

Comments: Authenticated sender is <david.ambs at pop3.theheart.com>
From: "David" <david.ambs at pop3.theheart.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 1997 14:55:12 +0000

Sucks though, was only unsubscribing from a Debian list. By that time I
realized I was gonna run with Slackware =]

I remember Pegasus was the only thing that could really run on my
386 w/2MB, I was running Win 3.1 at the time. For a few years, I
had a SLIP connection through Heart of the City BBS, was the only way I could
afford to get net access at the time.. being like, 15... funny stuff.

-dave

0xFA904573