Winner RE: Announcing the great (well, the so-so) KCLUG laptop giveaway

James Sissel jimsissel at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 4 12:54:55 CDT 2007

Oh, no.  You can't get away this easy.  We've all got to know.  We don't really care who but for what strange and amazing purpose will this troublesome laptop be used for in the future?

Greg Brooks <gregb at west-third.com> wrote:  And... we have a winner!

I was amazed by the number of entrants - really, who knew there was such a
market for The Troublesome Laptop? Equally amazing: A number of KCLUGers
offered suggestions on how to fix it so I wouldn't necessarily even need to
give it away. Really, just outstanding.

In the end, there were four stories that stood out; as part of my rich
history of dodging responsibility, I let my wife help me decide. :)

The winner has been contacted, and thanks again to everyone who
participated.

Greg