Winner RE: Announcing the great (well, the so-so) KCLUG laptop giveaway

Greg Brooks gregb at west-third.com
Wed Apr 4 12:50:27 CDT 2007

And... we have a winner!

I was amazed by the number of entrants - really, who knew there was such a
market for The Troublesome Laptop? Equally amazing: A number of KCLUGers
offered suggestions on how to fix it so I wouldn't necessarily even need to
give it away. Really, just outstanding.

In the end, there were four stories that stood out; as part of my rich
history of dodging responsibility, I let my wife help me decide. :)

The winner has been contacted, and thanks again to everyone who
participated.

Greg