OT: Old Computer Book Recycling?

Jonathan Hutchins hutchins at tarcanfel.org
Sun Apr 1 22:54:23 CDT 2007

On Sunday 01 April 2007 08:01:28 pm Billy Crook wrote:
> I live in the county, and we can just burn stuff so long as its under
> control.

Um, dude?  This is so not cool.  Yes, burning natural wastes such as cleared
brush is a natural method of disposal.

Burning manufactured wastes releases really nasty things into the atmosphere,
and while the earth's atmosphere may seem infinite to you, to the rest of us
residents it's a finite resource, and your dumping toxins such as metallic
inks into it is not appreciated.

Pollution from Los Angeles has reduced the visibility in the Rocky Mountain
National Park by 50% in the last 20 years.  What you do does matter.