OT: Old Computer Book Recycling?

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 20:01:28 CDT 2007

I live in the county, and we can just burn stuff so long as its under
control.  As a matter of fact, today, I spent 4 hours or so outside burning
yard waste, and a huge box of shredded paper.  Fun Fun.  I'm sure if you rip
the covers off, any old recycling place will take them.  If you donate them
to come charitable org, you'll get a writeoff maybe, and they'll get at
least a little money.  Better than nothing.