OT: Old Computer Book Recycling?

Billy Crook billycrook at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 00:20:55 CDT 2007

I do my part in trying not to print anything I don't have to.  That box was
two years of everything I ever printed or received in the mail.  And WOW was
it cool to watch.  Yeah, burning it puts crap in our atmosphere, but
throwing it away pollutes the ground water, and recycling, well, I won't
touch on that.  Plus my paper is made out of 96% post-consumer organic
soybean sputum.  My ink is all natural dyed cyclofructose low energy
corn-based biodegradable filtered color inks in recycled cartridge heads,
and thus, actually helps the environment. I use the ashes in my soy garden
to help fertilize the soil without man made chemical additives that might
poison the earth.  For every sheet I burn, the environment gets
incrementally healthier.

Do you drive a car?  I forgive you for polluting.