Job opening - helpdesk

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Thu Mar 30 11:42:57 CST 2006

I just got a contact on some helldesk, err... helpdesk opening that pays
around 16/hr.  If interested, email me and I'll send the contact info.
rather than spamming the list with some recruiter info.

And as always, my boss is looking for a Jr. Tech.  He is interviewing
today 12-2 and I imagine that job will open up again in a couple of
months max.  Not a great job, but a foot in the door and some experience
for the old resume for you recent grads and career transitioners.  Send
me a resume if interested in that and I'll pass it on.  He holds on to
resumes until the next opening if he decides on somebody.