Job opening - helpdesk

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Fri Mar 31 07:58:53 CST 2006

I got six replies and I wrote back basically the same to all of you.
Everyone knows that the Helpdesk is not the greatest gig, but it is
always a foot in the door or the start of some experience.   I hear
about jobs through recruiters and friends all the time.   I try to keep
the group informed whenever something comes up that is promising.