X Windows Question

leland sindt leland at sway.org
Mon Mar 27 10:26:34 CST 2006

Yes, by over scan I mean that the image is clipped, horizontally and
vertically. The resolution I am running is 16x9 and my TV is technically
4x3, but the TV has a 'compression' function that adds the black lines
above and below, so the image is technically 'streched' but it is really
not an issue...