Highly OT: I request your objective opinion

Steven Hildreth sphildreth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 12:12:51 CST 2006

> With this in mind, I would like you all to give your opnion on this video
> documentry that I have come across by chance. For all intents and purposes I
> think it is safe to give this an MPAA Rating of at least R. But I assume
> everyone on this list to be adults.

First I would like to say that I am; a. Considered by most as a conspiracy
theorist type and b. A somewhat open minded person who is willing to at
least listen to other opinions
With that I attempted to watch this and got about 20 minutes into it when I
reached my limit of 'provocative' style journalism. Obviously this is made
with an agenda in mind, in my opinion,  that agenda is to sell soap -
promote advertising on the Infowars website by catering to those who will
want to see more of the 'facts' presented in a un-biased informative way.
(perhaps my sarcasm is a bit thick there).

At least it is something to get people thinking about something; and giving
some thought to something other than who the next American Idol is going to
be...

Later,
Steven