Highly OT: I request your objective opinion

Robert Kennedy erwin_k_r at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 14 12:19:38 CST 2006

--- Steven Hildreth <sphildreth at gmail.com> wrote:

> > With this in mind, I would like you all to give your opnion
> on this video documentry that I have come across by chance.
>>For all intents and purposes I think it is safe to give this
>>an MPAA Rating of at least R. But I assume everyone on this
>>list to be adults.
> >

> First I would like to say that I am; a. Considered by most as
> a conspiracy theorist type and b. A somewhat open minded
person who is willing to at least listen to other opinions
> With that I attempted to watch this and got about 20 minutes
> into it when I reached my limit of 'provocative' style
journalism. Obviously this is made with an agenda in mind, in my
opinion,  that agenda is to sell soap - promote advertising on
the Infowars website by catering to those who will want to see
more of the 'facts' presented in a un-biased informative way.
> (perhaps my sarcasm is a bit thick there).
>
> At least it is something to get people thinking about
> something; and giving some thought to something other than who
the next American Idol is going to be...