Highly OT: I request your objective opinion

Jason D. Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Tue Mar 14 11:26:43 CST 2006

On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 00:49 -0600, Arthur Pemberton wrote:
> With this in mind, I would like you all to give your opnion on this
> video documentry that I have come across by chance. For all intents
> and purposes I think it is safe to give this an MPAA Rating of at
> least R. But I assume everyone on this list to be adults.

I watched around 10 minutes before I got fed up. There are salient
issues relating to some movements in our country toward a police state.
However, this video is a a waste of resources because, to any rational
observer, it's alarmist, conspiratorial, paranoid, unoriginal,
unintelligent, and offensive. To any fence sitter, this would almost
certainly solidify a stereotype that anyone that talks about the dangers
of a police state is a conspiracy theorist.

--
Jason D. Clinton <me at jasonclinton.com>