Highly OT: I request your objective opinion

Arthur Pemberton pemboa at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 00:49:28 CST 2006

Hello fellow luggers,

I cannot say that I know you guys very much at all. I am aware that there
are both Christians and non Christians here. Those that claim not to be
Christians also claim to be very objective, which one cannot deny to be a
good thing.

With this in mind, I would like you all to give your opnion on this video
documentry that I have come across by chance. For all intents and purposes I
think it is safe to give this an MPAA Rating of at least R. But I assume
everyone on this list to be adults.

I am not attempting to start any flaming, I just feel that it is my duty to
pass this on to others:

Here is the link, the first is to the original link from which I got it, the
second is to a copy I made to my own site:

[1] http://revradio.org/movies/ml.wmv
[2] http://www.pembo13.com/pub/ml.wmv

Thank you for your time

Arthur