What is the modern "Floppy-Based" router based on?

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 2 11:41:13 CST 2006

Ahhh, this kind of response is why I keep coming back
here.

I recently got into a similar argument (taking your
side, Brian) on another tech message forum.  The
pro-MS/anti-Linux crowd hijacked a thread discussing
how to create a Linux Media Center PC and started
shouting that Windows was a much better solution.
When the pro-Linux crowd responded, they were met with
statements like "well, it doesn't take long for the
pro-Linux/anti-MS crowd to come out of the woodwork
when anyone mentions Windows", forgetting that they
were the ones who had "come out of the woodwork" at
the mention of Linux.

When the thread became the pro-MS crowd engaging in
crude swearing to "justify" their position (and
someone even confessed to pirating Windows to make
their Media Center PC), I left the discussion.

--- "Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO"