[OT] Katrina

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Sat Sep 3 22:51:51 CDT 2005

Well, this post is decidedly off-topic but the horror of watching the worst in
humanity unfold over the past week as left me feeling like doing more. That's
why I'm posting this request for donations. If you would like to contribute,
I would like to pass along this recommendation:

http://www.americares.org/

The recommendation comes from several organizations which I respect:
* the Council for Secular Humanism
* the Center for Inquiry
* Skeptical Inquirer
* The Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal

I am intentionally not recommending the Red Cross due to their handling of
money received for victums of the terrorist attacks in 2001.

--
I use digital signatures and encryption. My key is stored at pgp.mit.edu key
ID code: "0x8DB3BF09". F: F628 D9D3 E57A C281 5EFE  7DF7 B52A A393 8DB3 BF09