LCD repair?

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 22:04:16 CST 2005

What is the make/model?  Some have fairly standard CCFL tubes for the
backlight that can be purchased online.  You might even need to find the LCD
model from the panel itself to find a proper tube.  Many times if the tube
is dead it will have dark/black marks or even cracks.  Did this happen
slowly, or did it get dropped/jarred/knocked funny or looked at crosseyed?
;)

Jon.