LCD repair?

Kelsay, Brian - Kansas City, MO brian.kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Nov 29 14:36:21 CST 2005

I saw a link to a backlight repair on a desktop LCD on digg.com last
week.  There were decent pictures and instructions.  The author used a
cold cathode to repair it.  I don't know if you can do this in a laptop
or not.

If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the
computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per
gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.  - Robert X.
Cringely