posting rules reminder

Leo Mauler webgiant at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 19:02:14 CST 2005

--- Luke-Jr <luke at dashjr.org> wrote:

> On Sunday 20 November 2005 21:18, Leo Mauler wrote:
> > This brings up another point: some people have
> > been posting to the list using some form of
> > structured formatting language such as HTML.
> > I'm speaking of the lines on the side of the
> > posting instead of > characters.

> Too bad KMail doesn't support it.

> Then that's a bug in your webmail or browser.

So it seems that there are at least two instances
where the lines instead of > make the E-mail harder to
read for some people.

Seems to me anyone who wants E-mail sent with the
label "Best Viewed With X E-mail Application" is
yearning for the bad old days when you couldn't be
sure an E-mail written on one E-mail application could
be read by another E-mail application, network, or
operating system.  (with apologies to Tim
Berners-Lee).