Dune Parody skit. Was RE: whitewigs

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Wed Mar 23 10:43:29 CST 2005

Good luck w/ that one.  Get ready to convert everything to base 16 or was it 20 or some other strage figure.  I do recall it has something to do w/ the solar cycles and that it abruptly ends at some point, although there is nothing to really stop it from continuing.  I may also be thinking of the Incas.
I'm babbling now as I feel weird like I did last night.  I think a cold is coming on.  This is the worst cold season yet for me.

Brian Kelsay

>>> Jack <> 03/22/05 10:51PM >>>
Strange, I never had any problems with ntp when I was
running gentoo. Setting it up in debian was a
no brainer, and I never have any problems with my time
being off by very much. Ntp is a great tool to have,
but it's missing one thing: a plug-in for displaying
Aztec dates and times.

Brian D.