Dune Parody skit. Was RE: whitewigs

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:09:30 CST 2005

The ancient Sumerians did everything in base sixty, which survives today as
the time system and the degree system for circles.  A computer that had native
base sixty modes could be built with a six-bit word length, leaving four unused
codes for end-of-record and whatnot.

Put that in your MIME-encoder and smoke it.