Date Dunce

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 09:05:43 CST 2005

real simple fix: have your MUA forego providing a date header at all.  Your
first hop upstream MTA will insert one with it's current time.

I doubt this feature will appear anywhere, as those with the
capability to insert
this patch are as a class not affected by it.  Yet.  Having
thinderbird or evolution
or even Pine leave off date headers would be really simple to do, as
software patches
go.  Adding the configuration option would be more complex than providing the
feature IMO.

--
David L Nicol
"You don't know how to maintain a station wagon either!"