Sacrificial Linux boxes

Jack quiet_celt at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 23:41:37 CST 2005

It's awfully quiet out there. Is the list still up?
Am I still subscribed?

Well, let's find out. Is anyone running a sacrificial
Linux box for testing such things as kernel patches,
contributions or drivers? I'm going to set one up for
a 2.6 debian box, so I can follow along with this book
on Linux device drivers. So I'm looking for some ideas
for what to load into this box on a hardware level and
ask anyone if they have a particular device that needs
to be written for or improved on. My budget is limited
as I am still doing the Mr. Mom bit.

Brian D.