Basement cleanout

David Brain brainlist at planetkc.com
Sun Mar 20 10:19:10 CST 2005

OK, I'm having a basement clearout.  I have a fair bunch of stuff to get
  rid of - it should (or at least did) all work.  One of the P100
systems ran very nicely as a firewall for a couple of years until I
upgraded it (to a P200 (!)).

I'd rather someone came and took all of it rather than try to get rid of
it piecemeal - also that way you have a fair quantity of spare parts for
anything that doesn't work, there should be at least a couple working
systems that could be cobbled together here (note that all the P100s use
the same mobo).

I am under no illusion as to the monetary (lack of) value of this stuff,
however if you were to want to swap it for something much smaller (like
say a USB thumb drive - hint hint..) that would be great.

Systems:

Case/PSU: Tower/AT (Gateway)
Processor: Pentium 100
Memory: 16MB
HardDrive: 850MB
CDROM: Yes
SoundCard: Yes
NIC: Yes

Case/PSU: Tower/AT (Whitebox)
Processor: Pentium 100
Memory 32MB
HardDrive: 540MB
CDROM: No
SoundCard: No
NIC:No
(Has no IDE cables)

Case/PSU: Tower/ATX (Gateway)
Processor: Pentium Pro 200
Memory: 64MB
HardDrive: 3GB
CDROM: Yes
SoundCard: Yes
USB Ports (via PCI card): 2
NIC: Yes

Monitor: 15'' Gateway Crystalscan (working but old)

Motherboard: Pulled from Gateway P100 (same as above P100 systems) + CPU

Motherboard: Old nasty P60 + CPU

Keyboard:  Cheap and nasty

Contact me off list if you are interested.