Version control for web sites...

Brig C. McCoy mccoyb at lindahall.org
Thu Jan 20 12:50:06 CST 2005

Hi...

I'm interested in implementing version control for our web site
development work, including configuration files.

We're on Redhat Enterprise 3 with Apache.

I've worked with sccs in the past (hey, I'm old, deal) and still have
the night terrors.

Obviously cvs would do the job, but I'd like to find something less
complicated for the Windows-biased members of my staff.

Anyone have any experience with subversion? Any other suggestions?

...brig

--
Brig C. McCoy
Head, Systems Office