OT: Free Wireless Internet in KC

Jeremy Turner jeremy at linuxwebguy.com
Thu Jan 20 12:44:08 CST 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 09:28:18AM -0600, Frank Wiles wrote:
> > Btw, I see you're published (again) in February's Sys Admin Magazine.
> > Nice work.
>
>   Yeah it's the January issue as you mentioned. I try to write for them
>   as often as I can find the time.  That and have a topic others would
>   care to read about.  Sometimes the things I'm interested in writing
>   about don't really appeal to a mass audience.  I'm starting to write
>   a few things and will put them up on my side business' website in
>   the near future.
>
>   I told the mod_perl community I would write an article around the time
>   mod_perl 2.0 was released to help renew interest in it.
>
> > <shameless_slef_promotion>
> > What's this article on Next Generation DHCP Deployments all about?
> > </shameless_self_promotion>
>
>   Ooh congrats. I'll make a point of reading it.  Definitely have to
>   keep up on DHCP.

I caught the writing bug a couple of months ago.  I enjoyed it and hope
I can write more.  I'm working through several book reviews, so maybe
they'll get published somewhere.

I picked up a copy of Sys Admin mag a couple of months ago and really
enjoyed it.  It had a lot of good information.  Maybe it'll be the next
mag I subscribe to!

Jeremy