old hardware reminiscers support group

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Wed Jan 19 09:19:50 CST 2005

He he he ... William Jewell had a working z80 with a teletype
that we had to write a program for in a lab I took there
back in the early 90s. They used to have a little museum
with an Altair, a CP/M and I think an IMSAI too. Don't know
if it's still there. Those old things are worth money now...
to collectors. Maybe I should slap mine back together and
put it up for sale on EBay.