programmer or serial killer?

Richard A. Franklin RAldenFranklin at everestkc.net
Sat Jan 8 11:21:21 CST 2005

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/killerquiz/

This quiz is actually a better use of your time than trying to make Jim
feel like a dumb adolescent for leaving his laptops in a car (I am sure
he already feels like $&%@, knows "what went wrong", or is completely
over it ... so go beat up on yourself if you have nothing better to do).
BTW, I am surprised that Google only revealed 417 results for "pedantic
nitpicking". After all, pedantic nitpicking is what people do, and they
either get over it or they don't.

10 simple questions ... I do think your liver is probably safe if you
can score 8 or more correct. Don't know if this has circulated widely
... I just saw it this morning.

Have a nice day :-)

And yes, I am having fun.