anybody using SBC Yahoo DSL?

James Nelson webmaster at kcnet.com
Fri Jan 7 09:16:50 CST 2005

Not to toot our own horn, but we offer a dedicated line ADSL service for
$49.95 per month.  This means you can drop SBC as your phone service and get
VOIP from Vonage, SunRocket, or Nuvio and save quite a bit of money each
month, especially when you look at the hidden taxes and fees of SBC and
TimeWarner.  Plus with our dedicated line ADSL service you get a static IP
and the support is based here in KC not in India, plus we have speeds up to
6MB down and 768K up for under $100 per month.

I switched do this myself a few months ago.  I had SBC DSL for $26.95 plus
their bundled phone service and with taxes and fees I was paying over $100 a
month.  Now with SunRockets $199 unlimited phone service for a year, plus
our dedicated line DSL service, I am saving over $40 per month.