Dynamic signatures

Brian Kelsay Brian.Kelsay at kcc.usda.gov
Tue Jan 4 14:08:07 CST 2005

Kurt, I looked around the site and found a few references to Linux and Unix use.  Perhaps you could use the Java client or compile the C++ client?
The FAQ says anything that can run Perl can run it.  I'm assuming they're talking about putting the display code into a webpage.  The client that grabs the info would be what you are having problems with.

Then again, I could be wrong.

Brian Kelsay

>>> <kurt at verruckt> 01/02/05 10:48PM >>>
Does anyone know of a dynamic signature like this one
http://sigx.yuriy.net/
For linux?

Maybe my search criteria is crap, but I'm not turning anything up.