Old Computer Parts and equipment...

Patrick M pert at tas-kc.com
Thu Aug 4 14:48:32 CDT 2005

Hi, I have some things some may be interested in. If for nothing else
than a cluster.

--I have a 486DX4 & Pentium. They were working when taken out of
service. No memory or Hard Drive
--I have a 486 DX2 new that was a spare main board for our old voice
mail system (micronic main board)
--I have the locking rack mount case that the 486 dx2 goes in -- with
the old working main board still in it. Don't know what may have been
stripped... its scsi with a removable drive bay. (voice and fax boards
may be available)
--A 4 disk 8x CD Changer Nakamichi MJ-4.8si
-4 Good (fairly new when taken out of service) condition Panasonic 14"
B/W Studio/Video Monitors Model # wv-bm1410 (top of the line)  (4 more
generic monochrome amber and green monitors used as backup these are in
fair condition) remember these are the monitors with the bnc/rca jacks.
--SCSI Scanner Microtec 3??? I'll have to look again for the exact model
number

Other stuff is telephone and computer stuff from before the 90's
--a redcom labs telephone switch.... kinda like what was taken out of
Bell's CO's (Analog) 16 Line/Pots cards/trunks, 24 DID trunks, 20 E&M
Trunks, 3 Switch Shelfs, a voice announcer card, ring generator, DTMF
dialer/encoder cards.

--An ACD computer that controlled the switch by Amtelco It uses a
motorolla 64030??? Processor. It also has a video board that will
support 16 or 24 RCA Video displays. along with a board to handle an
equal number of serial connections. They also have some cards with a
zilog 280 chipset on them (i think it was a kind of Serial MUX

There is some other miscilanious stuff