RoadRunner with Phone

Robert Kennedy erwin_k_r at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 23:47:55 CDT 2004

Hi All,

I know we've skirted around this issue lately with the
RR vs DSL discussion and another thread or two. I've
just tried several searches of the archives with
either no matches, or a match from 1993.

Today some flinking telemarketer got thru to my wife
and pitched Time Warner's phone service as an addition
to our RoadRunner. Now she's all excited about saving
a few $$$ thinking that phone service is phone
service.

Off list, or on, can I please have some pros and/or
cons about switching from ol' basic Southwestern Bell
land line service.

Thanks.

Bob Kennedy