RoadRunner with Phone

Zscoundrel Zscoundrel at kc.rr.com
Sat May 29 13:47:32 CDT 2004

Do you REALLY want all contact with the outside world to come from TW???

I had to laugh when I saw their commercial.  They are charging as much
as SBC for a service that is an add on - and I am willing to bet you
HAVE to have their cable service to get phone service from them.  If you
are in an area with Everest, they have an all in one package that $4$
blows TW's doors off.

--
If you examine how Bill Gates funded research into solving the social issues he is concerned about
las year, you would notice that he is 14 times more concerned about the global threat of Linux than

This is understandable when you consider the method of transmission.  I suspect Bill is probably
much more likely to get Linux than he is to get AIDS!!!  After all, you can download and install
Linux by yourself!