internet forensicks

Kendrick-LUG kulua at linux2themax.com
Fri May 21 05:41:45 CDT 2004

I am needing a way to go through the source of  a  Internet session.  i
am looking for how my web browser is being exploited and summarily
disallow that method from a proxy ie squid.

I was thinking that there was probably a way for squid to be able to do
that but im not sure..  I need a way to trace any files downloaded by
the browser and or smiler malicious java script/active X etc.   it
appears that the virus problems i was running in to was a  dso exploit

http://www.greymagic.com/security/advisories/gm001-ie/

I am trying to find how the program that creates that file
got on my computer and then use squid to eliminate that vulnerability
and any others that try similer tactics as coolweab search