.tar.gz in Knoppix

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Fri May 21 10:25:05 CDT 2004

Or from a terminal shell simply type this

echo 'export KDEDIR="/usr/kde/3.2"' >> ~/.bash_profile

If you happen to be using kde 3.2. Note that you want to be precise
about typing this line leaving out one ">" will erase ***all*** other
lines in your .bash_profile file. Also note I'm using single quotes
on the outside and double quotes in the export command. The order is important.

Brian