Linux Class

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Thu May 20 16:12:38 CDT 2004

Do the Gentoo install CDs include modules for most common NICs?  I haven't messed w/ it since 1.2.
 Even Debian and Suse have a problem w/ this especially if you use floppies to install via FTP.
You must get your NIC driver beforehand unless you have one that appears on a very short list.

Can I just show up on the days you configure GRUB and X?  :-)