Linux Class

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Fri May 21 01:55:41 CDT 2004

--=-Q49TgLsecH1Cv70G/n+U

On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 12:12, Brian Kelsay wrote:
> Do the Gentoo install CDs include modules for most common NICs?  I
> haven't messed w/ it since 1.2.   Even Debian and Suse have a problem
> w/ this especially if you use floppies to install via FTP.  You must
> get your NIC driver beforehand unless you have one that appears on a
> very short list.

On the CD are modules for everything made available in the standard
kernel distributions. Both 2.4 and 2.6.

> Can I just show up on the days you configure GRUB and X?  :-)

If I got around to remembering to do it, I would have to report you to
the Communiversity secretary who would then proceed to do absolutely
nothing. I've been known to be forgetful...

--=-Q49TgLsecH1Cv70G/n+U

--=-Q49TgLsecH1Cv70G/n+U--