Linux Class

Jason Clinton me at jasonclinton.com
Thu May 20 14:49:26 CDT 2004

The next Linux class through Communiversity is coming up. It starts on
June 5th at 2:30 and is 7 more Saturdays thereafter for a total of 8
sessions at a one-time cost of $16. The money is paid to Communiversity;
I don't get any of it. I do this for gift economy reasons.

If you'd like to participate, contact Communiversity at 816-235-1448 or
go to http://www.umkc.edu/commu/.

We'll be covering concepts and consoles the first few sessions and then
I'll be doing a Gentoo install shown on a VGA projector; there will be
an opportunity for those with laptops to attempt to install themselves.
We won't be stopping the class to fix individual install problems but
there will be an opportunity after class to ask me questions.