Meeting Wednesday!!

Brian Kelsay BLKELSAY at kcc.usda.gov
Tue May 4 13:07:57 CDT 2004

Just got a call from the people at Fox 4 regarding our speaker.  They wanted to know if we would be
able to have a TV/VCR setup for Mr. Lauria.  He is putting together a tape he'd like to share and
needs something to play it on.   Does anybody know if the guys at FOSS have one of these available?
 I don't have the email from our contact at Foss any longer.  Thanks Groupwise.

If they don't have one, then I have a small (13") one I could bring, but that is the biggest I have
w/ VCR.

Brian Kelsay