Meeting Wednesday!!

John Geiger John.Geiger at FossTraining.com
Tue May 4 14:21:18 CDT 2004

All

We are checking to see if a TV/VCR combo is available. Will let you
know.

Do you know the time when Joel is expected??

Thanks in advance.

John M Geiger
Instructor
Foss Training Center
(913) 322-7052
8700 State Line Road, Ste 200
Leawood, KS  66206
www.FossTraining.com

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-kclug at kclug.org [mailto:owner-kclug at kclug.org] On Behalf Of
Brian Kelsay
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 9:08 AM
To: kclug at kclug.org
Subject: Meeting Wednesday!!

Just got a call from the people at Fox 4 regarding our speaker.  They
wanted to know if we would be able to have a TV/VCR setup for Mr.
Lauria.  He is putting together a tape he'd like to share and needs
something to play it on.   Does anybody know if the guys at FOSS have
one of these available?  I don't have the email from our contact at Foss
any longer.  Thanks Groupwise.

If they don't have one, then I have a small (13") one I could bring, but
that is the biggest I have w/ VCR.

Brian Kelsay