RoadRunner with Phone

Jim Herrmann kclug at ItDepends.com
Wed Jun 2 07:01:48 CDT 2004

I'd be interested to know how much Everest is, and how much TW all
inclusive is, in different parts of the city.  A friend once told me
that in an area that had Everest, they could get the TW everything
(cable, internet, and phone) package for $85 per month.  Anyone else
heard of that?  That's what I keep telling the telemarketers when they
call about the phone service.  Get me a package deal of everything for
$85 per month, and you got a sale.  If I can't get the same deal other
people in the same general area are getting, then don't bother me.  I'd
like to hear what others are hearing about the package deals around town.

Thanks,
Jim