RoadRunner with Phone

B. Liggett brad at liggett.org
Wed Jun 2 11:41:55 CDT 2004

Jim,
    You've got it right.  TW will open up "special deals" for the
neighborhoods that Everest is preparing to construct in.  If the house
across the street from you is going to get Everest service, but they don't
get to your side of the street....you don't get the deal!  TW has even
pulled back deals to certain neighborhoods after originally offering them
special deals because Everest originally planned to contruct that
neighborhood and then ended up not doing so.  In Independence, where there
is no hope of competition, I pay around $175 a month for cable TV, internet
and phone service through SBC & Comcast.

Brad